Countywide & beyond...
• Parent Support Group, for parents of troubled, out of control teens. Last Saturday, 10am. T.A.P.S. (Teen Adolescent Placement Services) Mailing Address: Teen Adolescent Placement Services, 4661 Marblehead Bay Drive, Oceanside, CA 92057, (866) 411-8277, Email - email@example.com, Call for location (760) 439-2087 http://taps14.org
• The Rock Church, 2277 Rosecrans St., San Diego 92106. Moms. Are you a mom who deeply loves her children and longs for them to grow up to be loving, confident and successful? Do you fear that influences outside your control will steal their heart? You are not alone. For more information, contact Ronel Sidney (619) 244-9053 or Yvette Hopping (858) 831-7894, email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit our website http://www.therocksandiego.org/ministries/womens/moms/ or by Facebook http://www.facebook.com/RockMoms
• The Rock Church, 2277 Rosecrans St., San Diego 92106. Blended Step Family. We are here to facilitate the building up of individuals and families that have the opportunity to grow closer to God in a Blended StepFamily. Our goal is for people to help people see who they are in Christ, where their family is in His eyes, and what God has for them to accomplish. We will encourage personal growth, healing, sharing of experiences, and being a ministry to other StepFamilies in their community. For more information, email email@example.com or visit http://www.therocksandiego.org/ministries/blendedfamilies/
• The Rock Church, 2277 Rosecrans St., San Diego 92106. Single Parent Family. We exist to provide support and encouragement to single parent families in our church and community. For more information, call (619) 226-7625, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit http://www.therocksandiego.org/ministries/singleparentfamily/
• The Rock Church, 2277 Rosecrans St., San Diego 92106. Adoption and Infertility Ministry The purpose of the Adoption Ministry is to equip and support couples looking to expand their family through adoption. Education, resources, fellowship, emotional support. Support groups (see below) and peer counseling. For more information call the church office at (619) 226-7625, e-mail email@example.com, or visit http://www.therocksandiego.org/ministries/adopt/
• The Rock Church, 2277 Rosecrans St., San Diego 92106. Safe in Heaven. A ministry group dedicated to providing support to families who have experienced the loss of a baby due to miscarriage, stillbirth, infant death, or SIDS. For more information, email Pastors Ryan & Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org, call the church office at (619) 226-7625, or visit http://www.therocksandiego.org/ministries/adopt/
• The Rock Church, 2277 Rosecrans St., San Diego 92106. Adoption Talk. Adoption Talk is a monthly support group for parenting nuggets, adoption advice, and practical tools to enhance your relationships with your kid(s), spouse, and Heavenly Father. The group is comprised of adoptive and foster parents in all stages of their journey. For more information, email Pastors Jayson & Erika Lin email@example.com, call the church office at (619) 226-7625, or visit http://www.therocksandiego.org/ministries/adopt/
• The Rock Church, 2277 Rosecrans St., San Diego 92106. Never Knew a Father's Love. This ministry exists to provide love, support, and resources to those who are growing up or grew up without a father's love. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.therocksandiego.org/ministries/neverknewafatherslove/
• The Rock Church, 2277 Rosecrans St., San Diego 92106. Young Single Moms (ages 13-25). This is a support group dedicated to empowering young moms with biblical wisdom and social services resources. Here ladies are encouraged to share their personal struggles as well as learn from each other while learning. Contact Darlene Valdez at email@example.com, or visit http://www.therocksandiego.org/ministries/teenmoms/
• San Diego First Assembly of God. 8404 Phyllis Place, San Diego 92123, Education Center 205. Moms 2 Moms. The purpose of our moms groups is to provide women with an opportunity to meet other women in the same season of life. It's a place for mothers of chldren ages birth to 17 to be uplifted, encouraged and to have an informal outlet to communicate their needs. For more information, contact the church office (858) 560-1870 or visit http://www.sdfa.org/beta/sdfa-moms.htm
Back to top
Countywide & beyond...
• MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers), a place to find friendship, community, resources and support for you as a woman and mother so you're not alone. MOPS is about meeting the needs of every mom of a child from conception through kindergarten. Whether you're urban, suburban, rural, stay-at-home, working, teen, adoptive, special-needs, single or married, MOPS is for you! http://www.mops.org/, Find a Group in Your Area
Back to top